Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Favorite Research Project / Class Reflection

With all of the research projects that were presented Monday I found myself liking two in particular ,although all of them were quite entertaining. I really liked Bianca Stop Motion presentation and really though it was quite mind blowing. I liked her choice of music and how every frame moved along with the song. I also thought Jeremiah's photo piece was really an honest and straightforward presentation. It showed how an everyday act like smoking a cigarette can be photogenic and can make people just by seeing it want a cigarette especially if they're having a Nic fit like Beth! In closing I really thought the class was entertaining and feel like I have a little more idea of what seeing sideways is all about. I'm sure we all have come a hell of a long way since August. Take care. MC.

2 comments:

spyroterra said...

You are right that everyone came a long way! I really liked your video. Can you post the link or send it to me?

spyroterra said...

I also think you grew a lot this semester. You have a tendency to sell yourself short and that is too bad. You have a lot of really interesting ideas. Keep at it.