Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bible Dipping - Pg.444 "RED"

When I turned to this page it’s like the story of my life ironic and off key. Looking at it the strange thing is that it makes sense to me where as for other individuals they would say it’s not right. Why does RED have to be red? Can it have a personality crisis? The blue and yellow letters make you feel that it might be sad or having a bad day. It also looks bloated like it might be sick with a migraine. I really like the Polygon font used it sort of has the feeling like it could give a shit what people think, like it’s dressed not to impress, oh well. Bible dipping is weird and I hope I’m actually doing this right. Looking at things and trying to explain them in a personal way is always hard for me but with this will just say this is the first take. Later Gators. MC.

No comments: