Sunday, September 21, 2008

What If's

In no particular order just random thoughts :

1) What If the Colts didn’t get called for pass interference with 25 seconds left in the game?

2) What if Peyton Manning didn’t throw an interception for a touchdown?

3) What if I didn’t have to go to work tomorrow?

4) What if I won the lottery this weekend?

5) What if I had Paris Hilton’s cell phone #?

6) What if I had Bill Gates credit card?

7) What if I was 15 years younger?

8) What if there was a weight loss drug that actually worked?

9) What if I could read peoples minds?

10 What if Oceanic Airlines was a real airline company?

11What if the Dharma Initiative existed?

12What if Hurley did not play the numbers 4,8,15,16,23,42 and win the lottery?

13 What if I’m living in an alternate reality?

14 What if I stayed in the military?

15 What if John McCain becomes the next president?

16 What if Sarah Palin is our next Vice President after McCain?

17 What if I could sleep 1 hour a day but still feel good?

18 What if the Fantastic 4 hadn’t defeated Dr Doom?

19 What if Captain America (Steve Rogers) wasn’t assassinated?

2) What if the Civil War never happened?

21 What if I was 6 inches taller?

2) What if I wasn’t afraid to say what’s on my mind?

2) What if time stood still?

2) What if I didn’t have to do this assignment?

2) What if I could have gone back to college sooner?

2) What if I could be a rock roll star?

27 What if I lived in South Dakota?

2 What if I met the girl of my dreams tomorrow?

29 What if I could run as fast as the Flash?

30 What if the Beatles and the Rolling Stones had never existed?

31 What if New Media was Old Media?

3) What if I told everyone to F*** Off?

3) What if I told everyone to have a nice day?

3) What if didn’t have to think of 16 more What if questions?

3) What if Peter Petrelli did not catch the vile with the virus in the Season Finale of Heroes?

3) What if my boss gave me a raise for just being a nice guy?

37 What if I had been a better student 15 years ago?

3) What if I majored in Political Science instead of New Media?

3) What if Elvis never was discovered?

4) What if we did not win WW2?

41 What if there were actually Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq?

4) What if George W. Bush never became President?

4) What if I wasn’t so pissed off that the Colts lost tonight?

4) What if I could have a glimpse of the future for one hour?

4) What if my reseeding hairline wasn’t reseeding?

4) What if I had perfect vision?

47 What if Windows Vista wasn’t so problematic?

4) What if people wouldn’t be so rude?

4) What if my views of the world weren’t so distorted?

5) What if I just stop talking?

No comments: