Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What The Bleep Do We Know ? - Reflection

Generally I didn't know what to expect when I started watching this film but I really thought it opened up some ideas in my brain. I thought the one thing that stuck was earlier in the film when one of the scientist's said something about the element of time (past vs. future). I always have pondered why you can't see or remember the future but we can always remember our past. I think if I could just see what the future was like up ahead I wouldn't make the same mistakes that I have done in the past.Quantum Physics as one scientist said is defined as possibilities. These possibilities are endless and I could sit here all day rattling off similarities to what they were saying in the movie to my life. I am a firm believer in a higher power though and I feel that we are certainly not as in control as we mike think we are. I can't say it was the best doc/film I've watched but It did seem to be quite entertaining. I really like the effective use of Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love" in the movie along with the Polka music.

1 comment:

j.nick said...

On the contrary, we are in more control than you think! Though some things are out of our control, we are in control of what we choose. Choose.